WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES?
The stored data are processed by the entity ALEXIA REAL ESTATE HISPANIA with CIF B/87697082 and with registered office at C / LAS NORIAS, 80 – 2º H and email address email@example.com
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, within various categories. 1. According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These types of cookies collect and store data only while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: Through this type of cookie, the data is still stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it offers, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on the criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The specific cookies used on this Website are specified below:
|User ID||They are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the user session, such as connection timeout, session identifier, etc.|
|Session identification||They identify the http session of the user. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session.|
|Navigation status||They make it possible to identify the user’s browsing status (start of the session, first page, first access, status of a scroll, status of a vote, etc.).|
|User selections||They store the session values selected by the user such as the store, the language, the currency, the products, the size, etc.|
|Favorites and latest selections||They allow to remember the user’s favorite selections (of stores, for example) or the last selections (of stores, products, consent to the installation of cookies, etc.) in subsequent accesses to the|
|Shopping basket||They store information about the mini shopping cart, as well as the user identification data associated with said cart.|
|Protocols||They allow managing changes between domain (protocol) secure (https) and non-secure (http).|
This table can be updated according to the cookies used at all times. We advise you to consult our Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating your browser settings, allowing you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore, your experience as a user on the website may be less satisfactory. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and where appropriate, what data is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data that you want to be modified.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to which personal data that concerns you are subject to a treatment based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of personal data that concerns you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to request that we suspend the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over yours as an interested party.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and proving Your personality addressed to ALEXIA REAL ESTATE HISPANIA, with an address at C / LAS NORIAS, 80 – 2º H or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org mon crawl en Furthermore, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable legislation.